- License information, including rights and limits, is now visible for the admin under a separate menu item
- System email settings now editable for admin in Settings => Email
- Error with forced password resets fixed
- CSS files have been moved into sub folder (named after template from system settings) - see guide for customizing here.
- Comments: the name of the portal (editable under system settings for admins) is now used for the prefix text in ever comment as system name
- Create issue: the name of the portal (editable under system settings for admins) is now used for the prefix text in ever issue description as system name
- Handling for suspended licenses integrated (info text of support and updates missing for partner and admin users dashboards)
- Handling for terminated/cancelled licenses (redirect to error page for invalid license)
- Rights and limits checks implemented for all system functions based on license rights/limits
- Optimization for system emails texts
- Improved security for system email passwords (encrypted field)
- Show version number in footer bar if turned on in system settings (only visible for admins)
- Server product for partner creation added (only selectable option if server version)
Be advised: this time the sql statement contains a commented line. If you are using dynaBOARD Server (both beta and production), please execute this query. Do not execute if you are using dynaBOARD Cloud. This statement is for setting partner to the new server product, which has been added in release 0.0.2.